Saturday, August 8, 2009

The 90's Rockers' Ultimate Music Challenge



"Isa kang Batang 90's kung hanggang ngayon ay kabisado mo pa ang mga lyrics ng mga kantang sumikat sa Tate noong 90's." 



Kung sa tingin mo ay hindi ka posero noong Dekada NoBenta, try giving the titles and artists of the following lyrics. You may download the Microsoft Excel Version from HERE.

Para sa lahat ng mga namulat sa Panahon ng Grunge.

Para sa lahat ng mga nahilig sa Alternative Rock.

Para sa lahat ng mga taong namuhay sa musika ng Metal at Rock scene.


1.     Keep my feet on the ground, Keep my head in the clouds
2.     A man builds a city with banks and cathedrals
3.     Ain't find a way to kill me yet
4.     And I'll cry for you, yes I'll die for you, pain in my heart it is real
5.     Ain't got no future or a family tree, but I know what a prince and
        lover ought to be
6.     And I don't want you and I don't need you
7.     And then there she was like double cherry pie
8.     And in the end we shall achieve in time the thing they call divine
9.     Boys and things that come by the dozen, that aint nothin but
        drugstore lovin
10.   And she never told me her name
11.   But if I cant swim after forty days and my mind is crushed by the
        thrashing waves
12.   Are you the guy on the beach who hates everything?
13.   And I wonder when I sing along with you
14.   All of my life, where have you been?
15.   Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks
16.   But that kind of love is the killing kind
17.   I am weak but I am strong, I can use my tears to bring you home
18.   I am the astro-creep, a demolition style, hell American creep
19.   Hey Andy, did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in
        the punch?
20.   Hearts and thoughts they fade, fade away
21.   God begs me, the more I see the light he wants to see
22.   Give me a word, give me a sign
23.   Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
24.   Frustrated Incorporated, Frustrated Incorporated
25.   Doesn't anybody ever know?
26.   Communication, a telephonic invasion, Im planning my escape
27.   Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue
28.   But you're gonna have to hold on, we're gonna have to move on
29.   But when they finally made her, they saw birthmarks all over her
        body
30.   But the air outside so soft is saying everything
31.   I asked you to go to a Greenday concert, you said you never heard
        of them
32.   I got two turntables and a microphone
33.   I don't wanna take advice from fools
34.   I got my head, but my head is unraveling
35.   I guess I'm lookin for a brand new place, is there a better place for
        me?
36.   I got my head checked by a jumbo jet
37.   I had a million dollars but I'd, I'd spend it all
38.   I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows
39.   I feel that I'm ordinary just like everyone
40.   I will paint my picture, paint myself in blue and red and black and
        gray
41.   I miss my bed, I'll die in it
42.   I sit around and watch the phone but no one's calling
43.   I can't feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled
44.   I wish I would've met you
45.   I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black
46.   I remember running through the wet grass and failing a step behind
47.   I need to change not to immitate but to irritate
48.   I got a picture of a photograph
49.   I got pleasure spiked with pain
50.   I'm here to remind you of the mess you left when you ran away
51.   Jimmy, we need to borrow this for a minute 'cause we need to
        escape
52.   I won't be held responsible, she fell in love in the first place
53.   In the eyes of a passerby I look around for another try and fade
        away
54.   It's not a habit, it's cool, I feel alive
55.   I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend
56.   In the stone, under the dust, his name is still engraved
57.   I've changed my mind, I take it back
58.   If for honesty you want apologies, I dont sympathize
59.   I'll be you're whatever you want, the bong in this Reggae Song
60.   Just like the pied piper led rats to the streets
61.   Kissing the bride, 45 minutes a side
62.   Life is ours, we live it our way
63.   Little fish, big fish swimming in the water, come back here man,
        gimme my daughter
64.   She totally confused all the passing piranhas
65.   She thinks she missed the train to mars
66.   She came over, I lost my nerve, I took her bag and made her desert
67.   She calls me Goliath and I wear the David mask
68.   Seems to me girl you know Ive done all I can
69.   Scars are souvenirs you never lose
70.   Riding on anything, anything's good enough
71.   Refuse / Resist
72.   Psychosomatic addict insane
73.   Our love is like water
74.   Oh my darling will you be here, before I sputter out
75.   No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change
76.   Maybe I don't really wanna know how your garden grows
77.   Make up your mind, decide to walk with me around the lake tonight
78.   Swallowed the pill, drank to the fill
79.   Tell me all your thoughts of God 'cause I'm on my way to see Her
80.   The messiah is my sister, ain't no king man, she's my queen
81.   This is my final fit, my final bellyache
82.   So if you really love me, then darling don't refrain
83.   So if you really love me, say yes, but if you don't, dear, confess
84.   So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
85.   Swim out past the breakers, watch the world die
86.   The things you say, your purple prose just gives you away
87.   You've got your ball, you've got your chain tied to me tight, tie me
        up again
88.   You're on your own now, we won't save you, your resque-squad is
        too exhausted
89.   Your contribution left unnoticed some, association with an image
90.   You say that we've got nothing in common
91.   Yesterday I got so old, I felt like I could die
92.   Why we have to live with so much pain everyday?
93.   You do something to me that I can't explain
94.   Will there be another race to come along and take over for us?
95.   You better watch yourself when you jump into it 'cause the mirror's
        gonna steal your soul
96.   Warm sun, feed me up and i'm leery loaded up
97.   What would you do if my heart was torn in two
98.   Well I guess you took my youth and gave it all away
99.   When fire meets powder, you take your cover
100. Whatsoever I've fought off became my life


Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment